This course was designed for all levels of shooters to improve on their fundamentals, and the focus is on practical application of the handgun in concealed carry and other defensive environments. By the end of the day, every shooter will be more confident with their handgun and will their survival mindset. Marksmanship at varied distances on various types of targets, reloading and malfunction clearance techniques, defensive presentation from the holster, shooting and moving, and engaging multiple targets are the skills that are demonstrated and taught throughout this course.
8 Hours of Range Instruction Includes:
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Working from a Holster
- Proper Loading and Reloading Techniques
- Firearm Malfunction Clearances
- Survival Mindset
- Engaging Multiple Targets
- Reliable Semi-Automatic Handgun or Revolver
- Sturdy Handgun Holster and Magazine Holder
- 3 Extra Magazines or Speed Loaders
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Corrective Eyewear if Needed
- 350+ Rounds of Handgun Ammunition
- Lunch, Water, Hat, and Weather Appropriate Clothing
Please Contact Us for questions or hosting information
All Range Fees are included in tuition.
This course qualifies you for the Marksmanship tab from Crisis Application Group if you are a C.A.G. member. Not a member? Become one today and get access to a community full of life saving information and life-minded citizens.