Basic Handgun & Arizona Concealed Carry (CCW) Training
Knowing when you should or shouldn’t use your handgun is just as important as knowing how to use it. Our Basic Handgun course is designed for beginning and experienced handgun owners alike, as it covers more than just shooting and marksmanship. Starting in the classroom, you will learn Arizona and Federal firearms and Lethal Force laws, mental conditioning, firearm and range safety, and equipment selection in a stress-free environment. After lunch you will move to the range, where you’ll be trained in marksmanship, how to draw from a holster, and how to utilize different concealment methods. If it’s been awhile since you fired your handgun or took your concealed carry permit training, this course will also get you up-to-date on new firearm and use-of-force laws as well as sharpen your handgun shooting skills.
Arizona law states that I don’t need a permit to carry concealed in AZ, so why should I take a class to get the permit?
An Arizona CCW permit will:
- Allow you to carry concealed in many other states
- Allow you to carry concealed in locations that serve alcohol for consumption on the premises
- Skip background checks when purchasing a firearm from a dealer
- Give you Training! Knowing when you can or can’t use lethal force is just as important as knowing how to use lethal force.
Rental handguns are available – please Contact Us for more information.
**Already have your CCW permit? Take a refresher course from us for only 69.00 to learn about all the new laws and get some excellent remedial training on the range!**
- Firearm and Range Safety
- Survival Mindset and Situational Awareness
- Arizona and Federal Laws
- Firearm and Ammunition Selection
- Unloading and Safe Storage
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Drawing from a Holster
- Concealment Methods
- Reliable Semi-Automatic Handgun or Revolver
- Extra Magazine or Speed Loader
- 150+ Rounds of Handgun Ammunition
- Sturdy Handgun Holster and Magazine Holder
- Sturdy Belt
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Button-up or Zip-up coat, jacket, or shirt
- Corrective Eyewear if Needed
- Lunch, Water, Hat, and Weather Appropriate Clothing