Defensive Handgun Training
Shooters with all levels of experience will benefit from this course. By the end of the day, every shooter will be more confident with their handgun and will have begun to create a mindset for survival. Marksmanship at varied distances, reloading and malfunction clearance techniques, presentation from the holster, shooting and moving, and engaging multiple targets are the skills that are demonstrated and taught throughout this course.
- 8-Hours of Live Range Instruction
- Handgun Marksmanship
- Working from a Holster
- Proper Loading and Reloading Techniques
- Firearm Malfunction Clearances
- Survival Mindset
- Engaging Multiple Targets
- Reliable Semi-Automatic Handgun or Revolver
- Sturdy Handgun Holster and Magazine Holder
- 2 Extra Magazines or Speed Loaders
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Corrective Eyewear if Needed
- 350+ Rounds of Handgun Ammunition
- Lunch, Water, Hat, and Weather Appropriate Clothing
Please Contact Us for registration
All Range Fees are included in tuition.
This course qualifies you for the Marksmanship tab from Crisis Application Group if you are a C.A.G. member. Not a member? Become one today and get access to a community full of life saving information and life-minded citizens.